HEALTH CARE AIDE/MEDICATION CARE PARTNER
Maison Senior Living - West Vancouver
(Four Casual Positions Available)
A day in the life of a Health Care Aide:
As the Health Care Aide you are responsible for assisting residents with activities of daily living, including personal, physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and recreational needs.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Must be a graduate from a recognized Health Care Aid program.
- Level 1 First Aid, CPR / AED Certificate.
- Medication Administration Certificate
- Recent experience working with geriatrics, long-term care, or home services required.
What we are looking for:
- Good oral and verbal communication skills – English is essential.
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner.
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
- Is capable of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Positive public relation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with residents and families.
- Demonstrates ability to organize workload and to respond efficiently and effectively to unexpected workload and situations.
- Demonstrates ability to operate related equipment.
Position Vacant Until Filled