Amica Mature Lifestyles: Toronto Support Office
The Treasury Clerk is responsible for executing the day-to-day treasury duties of the finance department.
• Prepare daily cash position reports and prepare account transfers and wires as required
• Settlement of monthly intercompany transactions
• Coordinate new bank account openings and closures as required
• Prepare quarterly and monthly distribution payments
• Upload, verify, process, and troubleshoot EFT files provided by A/P team on a timely basis
• Maintain the EFT vendor information database
• Maintain and manage treasury files, bank records, and company bank account listing
• Filing of GST, HST returns on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis for all our companies.
• Monitor and enforce adherence to company spending controls and policies
• Assist with external audit requests
What do you need to succeed?
• College degree with focus on Accounting
• 2 - 3 years experience
• Developed customer service approach
• Ability to prioritize
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High degree of confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail
• Works well on a team and individually
• Experience using Online Business Banking platforms
Nice to Have
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Experience using Yardi
• Proven ability to succeed in a high-volume & fast-paced environment
• Willing to take on additional projects outside the scope of the role
The Support Office is centrally located in one of the Cadillac Fairview Towers attached to the Toronto Eaton Centre, which is located on the PATH and the TTC subway line, and provides easy access to downtown amenities.
We thank all team members that apply, but advise only those that are qualified for the position will be contacted.