DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc.: Support Office Toronto
Reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the execution of email, marketing automation, paid media advertising and social media, from setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring. They will collaborate with multiple teams and own the email/ social media process. The role will also play a critical part in email list management, list hygiene, segmentation, project management and campaign performance reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Setup and daily management of advertising campaigns across various social platforms
• Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure goals are met and/or exceeded
• Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
• Including the setup, implementation and measurement of various controlled A/B tests
• Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver”
• Develop in-depth and technical reports to showcase performance
• Develops and oversees the implementation of integrated social media strategies and roadmaps including content and advertising strategies, and program KPIs.
• Demonstrate effective knowledge of social media and email innovations, technology/digital trends
• Implement a pool of unique targeting mixing:
1. Relevant targeting options offered by each platform
2. Ad-hoc targeting designs
3. Custom targeting based on tagging (website, app, mobile app, etc) or database.
• Execute quality check of the creative assets and when relevant manage the approval of these assets.
• Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
• Prepare potential recommendations to Social Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to re-adjust future plans.
• Demonstrated expertise in Digital Media Planning and/or Digital Media Buying;
• Manage the end-to-end email marketing deployment process for Amica. Execute by tracking program interdependencies, milestones and deliverables, and legal compliance (CASL).
• Monitoring of email deliverability and maintenance of relationships with ISP’s and proactively implementing industry best practices to enhance deliverability rates
• Remain updated on industry best practices regarding performance, deliverability, mobile, new tools and technology
• Minimum 5+ years in digital, social media, marketing automation and email marketing
• University degree in marketing, eCommerce, business or a related field an asset
• Strong HTML knowledge
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work and multi-¬task and manage deadlines.
• Experience developing strategic recommendations/proposals for communications and social media activations (paid/organic), with a passion for the creation of meaningful, relevant and engaging content and strong KPIs.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and CRM platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends
• Proficient in social measurement tools (ex. Sprout Social, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, native platform business/ad managers, etc.) and paid social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Analytics
• Experience with marketing automation tools Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo
• Proven experience accurately reporting and analyzing numbers and metrics
• Solution-oriented with a strategic mindset and collaborative approach
• Exceptionally results-driven, responsible and accountable
• Ability to liaise with various departments in a professional manner.
• Team player, able to work collaboratively cross-¬department and communicate with management.
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Candidate must have spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business reporting
• Demonstrate a proven track record of social campaign management that produced positive business results.
• Email best practices around deliverability, opt-ins, CASL and list management
• Marketing automation tools Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo