Web Content Specialist
Amica Mature Lifestyles: Support Office- Toronto
Reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing the Web Content Specialist will be responsible responsible for updating, modifying and maintaining content within the Content Management System (CMS) , optimizing for SEO. This role will require in-depth technical knowledge, and the ability to effectively work with internal/external stakeholders to capture business requirements, increase ROI for all websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Develop SEO roadmap, priorities and governance structure – drive understanding and adoption of SEO best practices, processes and roadmap
• Create, execute, and manage organic search strategies for a diverse range of segments, geographies and across search engines
• Lead SEO market research, key word research, full site audits, competitive analysis and monitor SEO performance globally to identify gaps and opportunities (Includes evaluating and selecting vendors and tools to support this effort in key geographies)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Identify and develop new traffic-driving opportunities to increase reach, customer acquisition and sales.
• Gather internal customer requirements and use them to create in-depth Marketing and Functional Requirements Documents for scoping, prioritization and implementation with external agencies.
• Develop and/or update content
• Monitor, assess and report on website performance
• Develop, prioritize and execute roadmap of longer-term strategic website enhancements and immediate tactical improvements.
• Build, Test, Launch, & Maintain simple web applications and web forms.
• 5 years of experience with an enterprise CMS platform, with preference for Sitecore and WordPress
• 5 years of experience with SEM/SEO
• University degree in marketing, eCommerce, business or a related field an asset
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Professional working experience with multi-channel digital marketing or advertising campaigns on either a client side role or agency/service provider.
• Strong HTML knowledge and web development proficiency and CSS
• Marketing Automation, Email Platform experience
• Solid understanding of direct marketing principles and strategy.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented with time-management skills.
• Must possess strong organizational and project management skills, proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work independently. Flexibility is key as priorities and deadlines change.
• Excellent communication skills and will be confident in working with people from across the business.
• Creative problem solving skills, critical thinker.
• Exceptional collaboration skills, required to work with a national team