Amica Mature Lifestyles Support Office
The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties for five (5) Vice-Presidents.
Meetings & Calendars:
• Arranges and maintains smooth flowing calendars.
• Takes initiative to reschedule appointments when necessary.
• Ensures meeting rooms are equipped accordingly with meeting materials, technology, food (as required), etc.
• In consultation with outside resource (MeritBiz), coordinates travel, hotel, and car arrangements.
• Registers for conferences and/or seminars if required.
• Provides timely financial and administrative support by monitoring and reconciling the executive’s expense reports
• Drafts routine correspondence and memoranda ensuring the correspondence is reflective of the style and manner of each Vice-President
• Printing/Copying & distribution of documents as required.
• Provide reception assistance when receptionist is absent
• Ability to function independently and under pressure in a professional manner while managing multiple concurrent deadlines including managing unscheduled requests such as ad-hoc meetings, unplanned travel and related personal requests.
• Superior communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Self directed, with proven initiative and able to respond as new situations arise.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality.
• Must be task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, objectivity, highly organized and capable of handling a number of important issues simultaneously.
• Three to five years experience supporting multiple senior managers at the same time in an administrative management capacity
• Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience with Concur is an asset.
Position Vacant Until Filled